Everything you need to relax
The Central Springs Inn comprises two charming historic buildings in central Daylesford. This includes the 1875 National Trust classified Howe’s Provender Store and the 1865 Gentleman’s Guesthouse where you can find our reception, dining room and conferencing area.
Let us take care of all your accommodation needs, from spa and open fire suites, regular twin/doubles to family rooms, leaving you free to enjoy sumptuous dining, ultimate relaxation, and the breathtaking scenery that Victoria’s Central Highlands has to offer.
- 31/2 star accommodation
- Spa/Fireplace/Family suites
- Special Accommodation Packages
- Full breakfast served in our Provender Store Restaurant
- Contemporary Conferencing Facilities
Close to everything
Central Springs Inn is a leisurely 5 minute stroll to the main street of Daylesford, the Convent Gallery & all that Daylesford has to offer.
Hepburn Springs and the historic and award winning Bathhouse is a scenic 5 minute drive.
Within 5 minutes of:
- Main Street of Daylesford (walk)
- The Convent Gallery (walk)
- Daylesford Sunday Market (walk)
- Cafés, Boutique shopping & Galleries (walk)
- Hepburn Springs Bathhouse (drive)
- Accommodation for your Daylesford Wedding
Just wanted to say thankyou on behalf of our walking group for your hospitality last week. The walking was a little restricted because so many tracks are closed but your rooms are lovely and comfortable. The breakfasts were so delicious that we hardly needed lunch, so many thanks. I have given a glowing report to our friends in the Numbat Walking Group who hope to stay with you next year.
Barbara Howard 29/03/2011